Reality check! I've been wearing glasses for years - to read and for the computer, but otherwise, my eyes have been fine, or so I've thought.
Apparently my eyes have gotten much older than I am! It seems they no longer can see details! I discovered this startling fact yesterday morning when I got up from reading a book and walked from the bedroom into the kitchen, still wearing my reading glasses. Not only was everything really dusty, things were approaching grungy! I had no idea! Oh my . . .
So, the rest of the day was spent deep cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing, with my glasses ON! And so it will be from now on. I truly didn't know . . .
Anyway, just one more step in this amazing process of growing older . . . Guess I don't have much of a choice about that. . . I'm just so glad it isn't necessary to grow UP!
Anticipatory Grief
7 years ago

I so understand!!!!! dang eyeballs!!
ReplyDelete