Just re-read my last blog entry, which was many months ago, promising to post all about our trip to Washington DC. As you can see, that never happened! Actually, I have never even sorted through the hundreds of photos that I shot on that trip - shame on me! I still plan to do it, it's just a matter of carving out uninterrupted time and making the commitment to "get it done". So sorry.
John and I have been married for 16 years as of yesterday . . . and to celebrate we're taking a little mini-trip up to Cambria, just a 4-day quick get-away. As an early birthday present, I was told to go buy myself a new camera, which I happily did, and will be testing it out on this little trip in the hopes of learning all the whistles and bells before we go on our big vacation with our friends, John and Ruth, coming up in August - a little trip "across the pond" to Great Britain and Ireland. So here's my renewed promise to write about and post pictures of our trip. Hope my good intentions don't go by the wayside again . . . .
Anticipatory Grief
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment