Friday, September 13, 2013

The Next Adventure Cometh!

I sure haven't been very good as far as blogging goes lately.  Never finished posting pictures and writing about our Great Britain trip from last summer, never posted a single word about the wonderful trip my sister Carol and I took to New York City just before Christmas, guess I'm pretty much flunking blogging at this point!

Another trip is coming up in just a couple days, so I'll try to do better with this one.  Carol and I are off again, this time to Utah.  We're going to be hiking (the walking type of hiking, not the mountain climbing type - at least I hope!) through Arches and Canyonlands National Parks.  My suitcase is laying open on my bed at this exact moment, waiting to be stuffed with shorts and t-shirts and whatever is needed for the trip.   My camera batteries are charged up, my SD card is empty and waiting, and I'm raring to go.  We fly away on Sunday morning.

So I'll leave it at that for now . . .   Won't be blogging while we're gone, but when we get back, I'll do my best to get the pictures and stories up as quickly as possible.  So stay tuned . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment