Monday, March 2, 2009

Run! Run! As Fast As You Can!

What is it about certain shows that make you just have to watch? No matter what, you just have to watch! You (or at least I) yell at the TV, swear I'm never watching the show again, no matter what, never again! But then, the next week, or the next season, there I am, glued to every single episode.

I'm referring to "The Bachelor"! I've been anxiously waiting for tonight's episode, to see who Jason would pick. I was so sad last season when bachelorette Deanna sent him away, and chose Jesse instead. And I was excited when Jason was chosen as the bachelor and got a second chance at finding "true love" (as if that's something that can actually happen on a reality show like this!). I really like Melissa, was hoping that he would pick her, and I was so happy when he did. Finally, for the first time, a bachelor actually picked the right girl! She is so beautiful, so sweet, so genuine, and obviously truly in love with him.

And then, just a few minutes later (actually six weeks later in real time) in front of the entire world, he breaks up with her because he "made a mistake" and is really in love with Molly. Poor Melissa. How confused she must be!

And - poor Molly. I know she has feelings for him still, maybe is actually in love with him, but I hope she comes to her senses and tells him to take a long walk off a short bridge. This man can't be trusted!!!!

And I should come to my senses and never watch again! But, I know I'll be tuned in tomorrow night for "After The Rose Part II", and I'll be watching next season, and I'll be yelling at the TV once again. And, I'm staying up late so I can watch Jimmy Kimmel tonight to see the interview with Jason . . . I definitely need my head examined!

No comments:

Post a Comment