Part of the fun of a vacation (for me anyway) is the planning. I really like the planning process - I like researching fun things to do and places to see in each state, but it takes quite a bit of time - reading the Auto Club Tour Books, searching the Internet, making a list of what interests me, and then consulting with John to see what rings his chimes as well. And then we mark the maps and plan the route. Right now, I'm still in the research process.
For this trip, we're heading for Ohio, Indiana and Michigan, 3 states I have not been in before. John has already been in all 50 states, but I haven't, and so we have set a goal to try to see them all in depth, a few at a time, and these are the next three on our list.
So far I am researching Michigan - I found a good website with lots of information, and have started my list. And I'm getting excited about the trip, even though we don't leave for another 3 months! But I know the time will pass quickly, and I have a lot of researching to do! I better get back to it.
Anticipatory Grief
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment